1. How do I get to MOROCCO SURF HOLIDAY?
• Agadir airport is about 40 minutes away. We will organize a transfer for you.
Cost: €20 each way per person.
• Marrakech Airport is approximately 3 hours away. We are happy to organize a transfer for you.
Cost: 120 euros each way. Furthermore you have the possibility to take the bus from Marrakech to Agadir. A good and comfortable bus company is CTM. At www.cm.ma you can check the timetable and book a ticket. We are happy to help you with the booking.
• The Agadir bus station is about 25 minutes away from us. We are happy to pick you up there.
Cost: €15 per person.
• www.ryanair.com. com. com
2. Do I need a visa?
German citizens get a visa for 3 months on arrival.
3. Can I bring friends / partners who are not taking the surf class?
Of course you can bring a friend or partner. We have great rates for you – including accommodation, all transfers and excursions. See homepage prices!
4. Are there any other interesting things to do?
You can find an offer about outside activities on our homepage -Trips & Activities.
5. Currency and money
The moroccan currency is called dirham. Dirhams are only available in Morocco. You can withdraw money at the airport or in Agadir. There are also exchange offices at the airport and in Agadir.
6. Telephone and Internet
You can buy a Moroccan SIM card for €3 for phone calls and internet. In Taghazout there is free Wifi.